Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Return of Mik Mo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Return of Mik Mo

    [ QUOTE ]
    Tell him I said hey. Unfortunately here of late, the term giant only applies to my girth !

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Too much information Mik. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Good to see you back man.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Return of Mik Mo

    Hate to hear what happened Mik. But glad you made it back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •